Yes, given that the car is in a good shape and is being regularly maintained. Also, you need to write a clear description of your car when you list it. That includes mentioning these scratches on the borrowing agreement before handing over the key to the borrower.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain specifications for cars to be listed?
- How can my car get verified on FriendyCar?
- Can I list more than one car?
- Can I offer my car with a driver?
- Can I list my car if it's scratched?
- Can I list my car if it has some mechanical problems?
- How to manage my car calendar?
- How do I make my car appear first on the site's search results?
- Can I deactivate my car from FriendyCar?
- What are the reasons for deactivating my car from the site?
Article is closed for comments.