No. By listing your car, you certify that your car is free of any mechanical problems up to your knowledge. FriendyCar only verifies cars free of mechanical flaws as to not risk any unwanted incidents with the borrower.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain specifications for cars to be listed?
- How can my car get verified on FriendyCar?
- Can I list more than one car?
- Can I offer my car with a driver?
- Can I list my car if it's scratched?
- Can I list my car if it has some mechanical problems?
- How to manage my car calendar?
- How do I make my car appear first on the site's search results?
- Can I deactivate my car from FriendyCar?
- What are the reasons for deactivating my car from the site?
Article is closed for comments.