Yes. You can choose to deactivate your car at any time, if you wish not to lend it out anymore. Also FriendyCar can suspend or deactivate your car in case that your car is not in a good shape, if you caused problems with your fellow "Friendy" members, or for any other reason it deems fit.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain specifications for cars to be listed?
- How can my car get verified on FriendyCar?
- Can I list more than one car?
- Can I offer my car with a driver?
- Can I list my car if it's scratched?
- Can I list my car if it has some mechanical problems?
- How to manage my car calendar?
- How do I increase my car borrowing rate?
- How do I make my car appear first on the site's search results?
- Can my car get deactivated from FriendyCar?