Cars’ deactivation or suspension from FriendyCar have many reasons, ranging from the car not being in a good condition, to a complaint from a borrower that you didn’t show up at the agreed upon time to pick up the car. FriendyCar has the right to deactivate or suspend cars for any reason, without further explanations.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain specifications for cars to be listed?
- How can my car get verified on FriendyCar?
- Can I list more than one car?
- Can I offer my car with a driver?
- Can I list my car if it's scratched?
- Can I list my car if it has some mechanical problems?
- How to manage my car calendar?
- How do I make my car appear first on the site's search results?
- Can I deactivate my car from FriendyCar?
- What are the reasons for deactivating my car from the site?