Yes, you can. However we don’t encourage this attitude as it might cause inconveniences or a loss of time and money to the borrower. Also, be aware that if you cancelled at the last minute more than once, your car might be suspended and you won’t be able to lend it out anymore.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for Salik toll tickets during the rental period?
- What do I need to check in my car before meeting the borrower?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- What happens if the borrower doesn't show up at our meeting?
- What happens if the borrower didn't return the car on time?
- What is the borrowing agreement on FriendyCar?
- How do I make sure the car borrower is trusted?
- Do I get to rate a borrower?
- Can I decide to not lend my car out at the last minute?
- How, and where do I hand-over my car to the borrower?
Please sign in to leave a comment.