Rest assured. All those within FriendyCar’s network are verified drivers who have valid driving license and identification document. We will be sending you a copy of the documents before the borrowing and you need to check that the borrower has the original documents before handing over the keys.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for Salik toll tickets during the borrowing period?
- What do I need to check in my car before meeting the borrower?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the borrowing period?
- What happens if the borrower doesn't show up at our meeting?
- What happens if the borrower didn't return the car on time?
- What is the borrowing agreement on FriendyCar?
- How do I make sure the car borrower is trusted?
- Do I get to rate a borrower?
- Can I decide to not lend my car out at the last minute?
- How, and where do I hand-over my car to the borrower?