It is the agreement between the owner and borrower that clearly identifies the borrowing period and conditions. The borrowing agreement is governed by and supplementary to FriendyCar Terms and Conditions, and both the owner and borrower have to agree on it before handing over the keys.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for Salik toll tickets during the rental period?
- What do I need to check in my car before meeting the borrower?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- What happens if the borrower doesn't show up at our meeting?
- What happens if the borrower didn't return the car on time?
- What is the borrowing agreement on FriendyCar?
- How do I make sure the car borrower is trusted?
- Do I get to rate a borrower?
- Can I decide to not lend my car out at the last minute?
- How, and where do I hand-over my car to the borrower?