The borrower is responsible for that. Borrowers are responsible for returning the car cleaned from inside out and in good shape. Should the car be returned unclean, there will be a penalty on the borrower as per FriendyCar Terms of Services.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for Salik toll tickets during the borrowing period?
- What do I need to check in my car before meeting the borrower?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the borrowing period?
- What happens if the borrower doesn't show up at our meeting?
- What happens if the borrower didn't return the car on time?
- What is the borrowing agreement on FriendyCar?
- How do I make sure the car borrower is trusted?
- Do I get to rate a borrower?
- Can I decide to not lend my car out at the last minute?
- How, and where do I hand-over my car to the borrower?