Yes, and you get to rate him as well. FiendyCar encourages the rating system, as it helps all the community members to review each others' rating before requesting a car or accepting a request.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up in the place/time we agreed on?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my rented car?
- Can I travel with the rented car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the rented car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for renting a car?
- Do I have to meet with the car owner?
Article is closed for comments.