Yes. Both you and the car owner coordinate together where and when you’d like to meet up to see the car, get the keys and license, and possibly make a new local friend.
Articles in this section
- Do I get to rate the car owner?
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up at our meeting?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my borrowed car?
- Can I travel with the borrowed car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the borrowed car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the borrowing period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for borrowing a car?