Organize a meeting with the car owner to get the car keys and license. Generally, the car parking address listed on FriendyCar is the primary location where you should meet. However, upon the mutual approval of both parties, you can meet at a different location.
Articles in this section
- Do I get to rate the car owner?
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up at our meeting?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my borrowed car?
- Can I travel with the borrowed car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the borrowed car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the borrowing period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for borrowing a car?