It is the agreement between the owner and borrower that clearly identifies the borrowing period and conditions. The borrowing agreement is governed by and supplementary to FriendyCar Terms and Conditions, and both the owner and borrower have to agree on it before handing over the keys.
Articles in this section
- Do I get to rate the car owner?
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up at our meeting?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my borrowed car?
- Can I travel with the borrowed car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the borrowed car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the borrowing period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for borrowing a car?