It is the agreement between the owner and borrower that clearly identifies the borrowing period and conditions. The borrowing agreement is governed by and supplementary to FriendyCar Terms and Conditions, and both the owner and borrower have to agree on it before handing over the keys.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up in the place/time we agreed on?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my rented car?
- Can I travel with the rented car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the rented car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for renting a car?
- Do I have to meet with the car owner?