The car has to have a valid license and an insurance policy. In addition, the car has to be regularly maintained, serviced and in a good shape. Yet, FriendyCar has the right to accept or deny any Car as it deems fit.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain specifications for cars to be listed?
- How can my car get verified on FriendyCar?
- Can I list more than one car?
- Can I offer my car with a driver?
- Can I list my car if it's scratched?
- Can I list my car if it has some mechanical problems?
- How to manage my car calendar?
- How do I increase my car borrowing rate?
- How do I make my car appear first on the site's search results?
- Can my car get deactivated from FriendyCar?