The car has to have a valid license and to be fully insured. In addition, the car has to be regularly maintained, serviced, in a good shape and a recent year model. Yet, FriendyCar has the right to accept or deny any Car as it deems fit.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain specifications for cars to be listed?
- How can my car get verified on FriendyCar?
- Can I list more than one car?
- Can I offer my car with a driver?
- Can I list my car if it's scratched?
- Can I list my car if it has some mechanical problems?
- How to manage my car calendar?
- How do I make my car appear first on the site's search results?
- Can I deactivate my car from FriendyCar?
- What are the reasons for deactivating my car from the site?
Article is closed for comments.