No. FriendyCar is all about car owners earning extra income and serving the community and the environment with nothing more than utilizing their unused cars, and borrowers experiencing the road on their own.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain specifications for cars to be listed?
- How can my car get verified on FriendyCar?
- Can I list more than one car?
- Can I offer my car with a driver?
- Can I list my car if it's scratched?
- Can I list my car if it has some mechanical problems?
- How to manage my car calendar?
- How do I increase my car borrowing rate?
- How do I make my car appear first on the site's search results?
- Can my car get deactivated from FriendyCar?