Yes. And we do encourage you to rate the borrower so that you help our community and other car owners when checking the borrower’s rating and review before lending their cars.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for Salik toll tickets during the borrowing period?
- What do I need to check in my car before meeting the borrower?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the borrowing period?
- What happens if the borrower doesn't show up at our meeting?
- What happens if the borrower didn't return the car on time?
- What is the borrowing agreement on FriendyCar?
- How do I make sure the car borrower is trusted?
- Do I get to rate a borrower?
- Can I decide to not lend my car out at the last minute?
- How, and where do I hand-over my car to the borrower?