There will be a penalty on the borrower in case of not returning the car on time. Kindly check FriendyCar Terms of Services for more details. In case the borrower is not cooperating with you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on 002010 98588886 and we will manage this issue on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for Salik toll tickets during the rental period?
- What do I need to check in my car before meeting the borrower?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- What happens if the borrower doesn't show up at our meeting?
- What happens if the borrower didn't return the car on time?
- What is the borrowing agreement on FriendyCar?
- How do I make sure the car borrower is trusted?
- Do I get to rate a borrower?
- Can I decide to not lend my car out at the last minute?
- How, and where do I hand-over my car to the borrower?