There will be a penalty on the borrower for not following through with his/her request. Kindly check FriendyCar’s Terms and Conditions for more details. In case the borrower is not cooperating with you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on 002010 98588886 and will manage this issue on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for Salik toll tickets during the rental period?
- What do I need to check in my car before meeting the borrower?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- What happens if the borrower doesn't show up at our meeting?
- What happens if the borrower didn't return the car on time?
- What is the borrowing agreement on FriendyCar?
- How do I make sure the car borrower is trusted?
- Do I get to rate a borrower?
- Can I decide to not lend my car out at the last minute?
- How, and where do I hand-over my car to the borrower?