The owner receives your renting request, after which if he accepts then you proceed with the payment and the owner gets notified. After that step the owner should not refuse to lend you the car. Should the owner commits such act, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle the issue. This behavior might cause the owner to be suspended from FriendyCar.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up in the place/time we agreed on?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my rented car?
- Can I travel with the rented car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the rented car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for renting a car?
- Do I have to meet with the car owner?