Yes. This rating system is purposefully applied to make sure you get to view all cars' status and reviews to be able to request the perfect car that suits your needs best. FriendyCar encourages you to review the car rating before requesting and to rate the car after your experience.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up in the place/time we agreed on?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my rented car?
- Can I travel with the rented car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the rented car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for renting a car?
- Do I have to meet with the car owner?
Article is closed for comments.