The rental price is set for 165 km/day for short term rentals less than 3 months durations and any extra Km will be charged so if you wish to travel with the car please inform the owner as the car might have a planned maintenance after a certain mileage or any other car related issues that need to be handled before the travelling with it.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the car owner doesn't show up in the place/time we agreed on?
- Can I allow someone else to drive my rented car?
- Can I travel with the rented car out of the country?
- Can I travel with the rented car within the same country?
- What happens if I'm late in returning the car to the owner?
- What is the Borrowing Agreement on FriendyCar?
- Who is responsible for cleaning the car during the rental period?
- How and where do I pick up the car?
- Can I cancel my request for renting a car?
- Do I have to meet with the car owner?