FriendyCar holds all of the intellectual property rights related to the text, graphic, sound, videographic and software elements, and all other types of elements on the Website, including the FriendyCar brand, with the exception of information entered by Users. FriendyCar alone owns the intellectual property rights to the Website.
The User undertakes not to infringe on FriendyCar’s intellectual property rights. The User may not use any of the Website’s features, including printing, downloading and email, for the purpose or with the effect of infringing on the intellectual property rights attached the Website and its components.
The User expressly undertakes:
- To use the Website for the sole purpose of accessing the Service described in Article 5;
- Not to infringe on FriendyCar’s intellectual property rights to its Website, the elements composing the Website, and its brands, or those that may be held by third parties on the elements they upload to the Website via the Service;
- Not to replicate, attempt to replicate, or assist a third party in replicating the Website or any of its elements in view to creating a Website or service offering, directly or indirectly, for or without consideration, a service that is identical or comparable to the Service, in full or in part;
- To keep his/her Sign-In secret, and to make every effort to ensure that no third party can access it or illegally access all or any part of the Service in any way, shape or form;
- To immediately notify FriendyCar of the loss, access by a third party or disclosure of his/her sign-in.
The User’s compliance with the obligations specified above constitutes an essential condition without which FriendyCar would not have entered into these Terms. Accordingly, FriendyCar reserves the right to suspend the User’s access to the Website and the Service, and to immediately terminate his/her account without notice if the User does not comply with all or any of the obligations specified above, without prejudice to any damages that may be due to FriendyCar or any other remedy that may be used against the User.