A. Borrowing Vehicle Listings
Users can create Listings. Several questions are asked about the Vehicle concerned to create the Listing, including its location, age, characteristics and availability, as well as its price and related rules and conditions. Listings will be published via the Website, App and Services. Other Users can reserve the Vehicle via the Website, the App and the Services in accordance with the information mentioned in the Listing.
To be Listed, Vehicles must comply with all of the following conditions:
- Vehicle weighs less than 3.5 T;
- Vehicle has 4 wheels (two- or three-wheeled Vehicles are not allowed);
- Vehicle can carry a maximum of 9 persons including the driver (buses are not allowed);
- Vehicle is registered in the country where it is offered for borrowing;
- Vehicle has a full insurance coverage, and is covering the borrowing against all damages. As per any insurance policy, it can have an insurance excess value which shall be paid by the borrower in case of any accident/damages;
- Vehicle’s current value is less than AED 300,000 in UAE and EGP 2 Million in Egypt;
- In addition, sports Vehicles or Vehicles with a motor deemed too powerful by FriendyCar may be rejected.
The User understands and accepts that he/she cannot demand a higher price than that stated in the booking request.
Users acknowledge that they are fully responsible for the Listings they publish. They therefore represent and warrant that no Listings or Borrowings of Listed Vehicles by Borrowers violate any of the rules in force or agreements with third parties.
FriendyCar cannot be held liable for the violation of any agreement made between the Car Owner and a third party, or any breach of the Car Owner’s other obligations to third parties, or any violations of applicable laws, rules and regulations.
FriendyCar reserves the right to remove or disable access to any Listing at any time and without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, including Listings that FriendyCar, at its sole discretion, deems contrary to these Terms or harmful to the Website, the App or the Services for any reason whatsoever.
FriendyCar provides the Car Owner certain tools to help make informed decisions about lending the Vehicle (in particular the borrowing price). The Car Owner acknowledges and agrees that he/she is liable for all of his/her acts and omissions. The Car Owner acknowledges and agrees that FriendyCar shall not intervene in his/her chosen borrowing price, which is the Car Owner’s decision alone.
However, FriendyCar reserves the right to remove a Listing, particularly if the borrowing price is less than the minimum provided for in these Terms. The minimum borrowing prices are provided in Article 11.A.
FriendyCar does not stand as guarantor of any User or Vehicle. These Terms stipulate that Users must provide accurate information. Although FriendyCar may conduct additional identity and background checks on Users, we provide no statements, confirmations or approvals concerning Users, their identity or their background.
Users agree that, in the event of damage attributable to another User or a third party, they will only hold liable the party that caused the damage, and take action only against them. All Users agree to not attempt to hold FriendyCar liable or take legal action against FriendyCar for such acts or omissions.